Having a WordPress website is the easy part of running a business.
Then there’s the much required attention of regular maintenance a website will need to keep it running smoothly online.
From the security aspect of website maintenance, making sure links all work and doing necessary backups so that work isn’t lost, keeping a website up and running in good order is time consuming.
Some people opt to maintain their own website to save costs. However that doesn’t work for everyone as most people don’t have the technical skills or free time to take the extra tasks on.
These tasks may include:
- Website files and database – backed up
- Security Checks & Regular Checks for Malware
- WordPress Version Core Updates
- Plugin Updates
- Delete inactive plugins
- Check Hyperlinks
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Optimise Databases & Images
- Conduct a technical Audit to make sure your site ranks well and runs smoothly on the internet.
IT takes time to properly take care of your site doing things regular plugin updates, backups and security checks. So if you’d rather let someone else take good care of your website then contact ACT Websites.
Or have a look out our WordPress Maintenance and Support Services page.